2016-11-07

Screencast about Deep Learning and IBM Watson is online!

Just a short post to inform you that I labored to produce:


This is a screen-cast video, meaning I talk a lot and film a presentation, about some AI related topics. I tell a bit about my background and how I came in contact with AI research. Where I see the connections between AI, Neuroscience and Psychology. Then I explain why AlphaGo was such a breakthrough from the perspective of a psychologist. What went wrong with Microsoft's Tay, why AI needs also Artificial Emotions and how models of emotions can be implemented. Next is HRL Labs revolutionary approach in pilot training. Finally I elaborate a bit about IBM Watson and how it is connected to psychology.


Oh yes and you can find the standalone presentation here:
Click here to be taken to the corresponding Prezi presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment